The terms ‘Stay Social’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'our' each refer to the owner of the website (site) whose registered business name is Stay Social Pte. Ltd. and UEN 202306885K. The address of our website is www.staysocial.co. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this Site, provided that the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:(a) Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or(b) Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates and/or partners.
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
ACCESS TO WEBSITE
- You are responsible for all access to this website using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the website or any individual function or feature of the website will always be available and/or error free. This site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the website.
ACCESS TO WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We make no promise that the materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Singapore. Accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the website from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Your permission to use this site is personal to you and non-transferable and you may not use this site for commercial purposes. Your use of this website is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in these Terms & Conditions and you agree that you will not:
- Use the website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with this website or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or the servers or networks used to make the website available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the website any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the website;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the website.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the website or materials originating from the website;
- Frame or mirror any part of the website without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing site content;
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The intellectual property rights in this website and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We provide this website on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise by implied by law into these Terms & Conditions; and
- Any and all liability to you, whether arising under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise in connection with your use of the site.
- The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, and in particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under Singapore law or statutory rights which may not be excluded.
- TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO S$100.00.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless STAY SOCIAL, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including legal fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of your:
- violation of these Terms & Conditions;
- use of any of the Services;
- use of the Site; and/or
- use of any of the content made available on the Site
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DURATION OF TERMS
- These Terms & Conditions are effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of this site. If we terminate your access to the site you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the site.
- These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the courts of Singapore will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.